1. Who is the entity responsible for the processing of your data?
- Corporate name: ASOCIACIÓN PARA LA REVITALIZACIÓN DEL BILBAO METROPOLITANO (ASSOCIATION FOR THE REVITALIZATION OF METROPOLITAN BILBAO)
- Tax ID: G-48479125
- Registered office: Gran Vía, 45 de Bilbao – 48.011 (Bizkaia), Spain
- Telephone: +34 94 4158685
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Our company processes the information provided by the interested parties in order to:
- a) execute a pre-contract or contract for the provision of goods or services with our entity.
- b) respond to your queries if you have contacted us via email, contact form or through any other means.
- c) if you have given us your express consent, we will use your personal data to send you commercial information about our company that may be of interest to you.
3. How long will we keep your data?
- a) If we maintain a contractual or pre-contractual relationship, we will keep them for the periods established by current regulations for the purpose of possible claims or compliance with an established legal obligation. If you request their deletion, we may keep them blocked for this reason.
- b) If you have contacted us by email, contact form or any other means and we do not have a contractual or pre-contractual relationship, we will keep your data for the time strictly necessary to respond to your request.
- c) If you have given us your express consent to send you commercial information about our products and services, we will keep them as long as you do not request their deletion.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- a) if we have a contract and for everything related to it, its execution.
- b) to respond to your emails or queries, we rely on your consent based on the contractual or pre-contractual relationship that we establish.
- c) to send you information about our company news, your express consent.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
We do not transfer your data, unless legally obliged to do so. However, you should know that we work with companies that are responsible for certain treatments and, as such, have access to certain data. For example, if you have contracted a service or purchased a product from us, some of your data may be communicated to our tax and accounting consultants as well as to banks for the purpose of collection management.
On the other hand, we work with Enterticket S.L.U. as the entity in charge of the management and sale of tickets for the events we organize.
We also work with a company in charge of web hosting and email hosting. For this we have chosen a Spanish company, ensuring that your data is protected by Spanish and European regulations.
We work with Google for web analytics (Google Analytics), a company located in the U.S. This company guarantees a level of data protection in accordance with European regulations and, therefore, international transfers of European citizens’ data to this company and to other companies also located in the U.S. that guarantee an adequate level of protection are currently allowed.
We have confidentiality agreements with our collaborators and data processors, who are committed to guaranteeing the security of your data and to complying with the legislation in force in this area.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing data concerning them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the persons concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the persons concerned may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may exercise your right to data portability by transferring the data processed by automated means to another data controller, upon request.
In the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can materially exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com indicating which right you are requesting and we will send you a form to exercise it.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if you have not been satisfied in the exercise of your rights. To do so, you must access the electronic headquarters at www.agpd.es and follow the instructions indicated.